minns

en ekki þinns

föstudagur, maí 21, 2004

A big issue is making sure that your sister, your friend feels like they can trust you, talk to you. It will keep them from feeling so lonely.

When I had a bad episode several years ago, it wasn't until after I was on anti-psychotics that I realized how little I was talking to anyone else. Much of the destabilization was at night, alone in my apartment with the voices and thoughts. Things start to make sense that really shouldn't.


--

During my wild and reckless youth, I "partied" all the time and it eventually lead to my demise of going insane. During this time, I believed that I was an android that was malfunctioning.

I lived with my parents at the time and they lived in a nice housing development. To me, this housing development was an "experiment" and that men in lab coats monitored the activity behind the scenes.


--

Slashdot er fallegur í dag..

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home